Unique #FitDad Father’s Day Gift Guide
Father’s Day is closely approaching! If you’ve been locked in with a dad for months now, you’re likely thinking of getting him some new running shoes to get him to finally leave the house, just enough time to catch a break from all the dad jokes!
But… you must resist!
We’ve compiled a list of fun, unique gift ideas for the fit dad in your life, whether he is a beginner or seasoned athlete (or at least, thinks he is!)
- Picture it… your dad loves pizza. But he also loves to workout! Combine the two and viola… introducing the pizza bumper plates from Fringe Sport! Genius!
2. The perfect tee for every dad out there lifting both weights and kids! These are from Dad Bod Apparel & we’ve picked out favorite two here:
3. Are you even a dad if you aren’t complaining about a different bodily ache every other week? Now dad can finally use what the champions use, so he’ll have no excuse: Beam CBD products! There are so many items to choose from: oils, powders, and creams. You can always go the safe route & get dad a sample pack because that will likely stop the complaining for about a couple weeks!
4. The gift that keeps on giving… a subscription to Gainz Box . We love this idea because dad gets a new box every month!
5. For the dads who have everything.. I bet they don’t have the new Nanos yet! These new Nano X Reebok shoes are perfect for the shoe enthusiast. Also buy this is there is a weird smell coming from dad’s closet & you suspect it may be coming from his old workout shoes.
8. Show dad just how LEGENDARY he really is with these cool sweat-activated tees…because the only thing better than a regular dad, is a sweaty dad!
9. The only thing a fit dad loves more than working out, is eating!! With bbq season fast approaching, grab dad a cool apron so he can keep on grilling all summer long! BONUS: this gift will also benefit you. YUM! Here are two of our favorites:
View this post on Instagram
🏆Best Barbell Collar🏆 I bought nearly every barbell collar I could find so I could tell you which ones are worth your hard-earned dollars. Top Pick: Rogue USA Aluminum Collars Runner-Up: Lock-Jaw Pro 2 Collars Another Option: OSO CM-1 Collars Best Specialty Bar Collar: Proloc 1 Budget Pick: Lock-Jaw HEX & OSO Mighty Ultra-Budget Pick: Clout Fitness Collar You can find both the written and video reviews at the link in the bio.* _ *No barbells were hurt in the making of this video __ 👉🏼Follow @garagegymreviews for more! #GarageGymReviews